Big or small, every gift you give helps transform lives.
Our foodbank is run by local people for local people – we rely on the community’s support to ensure we can continue to stop people going hungry. Can you invest in the future of our project and help us provide much-needed support to people in crisis in our community?
By making a regular donation, however small, you are helping to ensure that Thurrock foodbank can continue to provide emergency food to those in crisis. Regular gifts enable us to plan our spending and mean that we can get on with supporting those who need it without having to worry about how we’ll pay the bills. To become a regular donor please download our Standing Order and Gift Aid forms and send them to us at: Thurrock foodbank, 2-4 Chase Road, Corringham, Essex, SS17 7QH.
Even if you aren’t in a position to make a regular donation, a one-off gift can still make a big difference to the work of Thurrock foodbank. There are several ways to donate a one-off gift:
- If you would like to donate using “PAYPAL” you can do so by clicking the button below:
- If you would like to make an online donation this can be done using the foodbank smartphone app which can be found in the appropriate app store. When you open the app, select “Thurrock Foodbank” from the list and there you will see the “Donate” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Cheques can be sent to us at: Thurrock foodbank, 2-4 Chase Road, Corringham, Essex, SS17 7QH.
- Cash donations can be made by coming into our warehouse or any of our foodbank centres. Note: Please do not send cash in the post.
- To make a donation via your bank account the bank details are:- Sort Code: 30-18-34 Account Number: 22388060.
If you are a UK tax payer and able to “Gift Aid” your donation the foodbank will benefit by an additional 25p for each pound that you give, please download the following form and then post it back to us:
You can even help Thurrock foodbank continue its work of feeding local people in crisis by leaving us a legacy in your will. A single gift, no matter how small, could secure someone’s future. Contact us to find out more.